Much more than stamping
We have a team of professionals with extensive experience and in-depth knowledge. Our work methodology is oriented towards obtaining optimum results, guaranteeing our clients excellence in design and manufacture.
Years of experience in stamping, welding, and assembling activities since 1964.
EngineeringWe are involved in the project from the design of the part until its delivery.
Design and construction of toolings.
Stamping, welding, assemblies etc.
Subcontracting, surface treatments, plastic injection, etc.
A first class machine park
Improving productivity is within our philosophy.
- SIEMENS-NX Mach 3 Software
- KONDIA HM 2010 Machining centre
- KONDIA K-600 CNC Milling machine
- CORREA CNC Milling machine
- ONA EDM machine
- STANKOIMPORT Grinding machine
- GER Grinding machine
- CAZENEUVE and GURUTZPE Lathes
- IBARMIA Radial drills
- 1 Double-sided ARISA 500 T with 2500 * 1200 table, and 800*6 feeder
- 2 Double-sided FAGOR 400 T with 2100 * 1200 table, and 600*4 feeder
- 1 Double-sided FAGOR 250 T with 1800 * 1000 table, and 400*3 feeder
- 1 Double-sided ARISA 250 T with 1800*1100 table, and 400*3 feeder
- 1 Double-sided FAGOR 200 T with 1200 * 800 table, and 400*2 feeder
- 1 SEYI 300 T SERVO with 2580 * 1050 table, and 600*6 feeder
- 1 SEYI 500 T SERVO with 2980 * 1300 table, and 850*6 feeder
- 2 DELTECO 200 T
- 1 Hydraulic LIZUAN 200 T
- 8 ARRASATE between 80 and 150 T with pneumatic feeders
- PANASONIC robotic unit with rotary table for MIG/MAG welding
- 1 FANUC ARC MATE, MIG/MAG welding robot, with two FRONIUS MTB500I 36° torches and MLEAN 2000 * 1200 rotary positioner of 750 kg
- 1 FANUC ARC MATE 120 lc, resistance welding robot, with two 170 kVA resistance welding presses, and a GOCATOR 2040 type part dimensional control, and vision system for nut verification
- 1 AGME radial riveter
- 4 single-phase resistance welding presses
- 1 three-phase resistance welding press
High yield strength in high and low temperatures
AISI 304, 304L, 430, 316
Brass, aluminium, bronze, etc.
We improve our know-how day by day
Oja-Rem employees stand out for the quality, efficiency and high precision of their work. They are a team capable of adapting to each and every client, and of guaranteeing a commitment to quality at all times.
We use engineering to simultaneously integrate the design and development of products and services.
We use the right tool design and manufacturing techniques to mass-produce parts.
We manufacture parts with complex geometries based on drawings. This technology enables the manufacture of a wide variety of parts and assemblies.
We provide our clients with the most modern and state-of-the-art welding technology.
We offer a comprehensive service: from design to final delivery. As an added value, we subcontract any additional treatment, coating or operation.
We are specialists in management. As an added differential value for our clients, we manage highly reliable transport.
If you need further information or would like to make an appointment, please contact us, and we will respond as soon as possible.Parque empresarial BOROA, 20
Bizkaia – España +34 94 625 00 43